Corporate sponsorship is important to the growth and success of The Basketball Museum of Illinois. There are a number of sponsorship opportunities for those interesting in supporting our cause. Your donation is 100% tax deductible, as we are a 501c3 not-for-profit organization. Donations can be made in full or spread out evenly over a period of five years.
BASKETBALL MUSEUM OF ILLINOIS SPONSORSHIP LEVELS
Benefits of becoming a museum sponsor:
- The Basketball Museum of Illinois is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization, making your
sponsorship tax deductible.
- Recognition at museum events and outreach programs.
- Private audience with our guest speakers.
- Recognition in our Entry Hallway.
- Lifetime passes for your families.
- Your partnership with the Basketball Museum of Illinois is a commitment to preserving our basketball stories, and rich history.
- Enhancement of our outreach programs aimed to promote basketball with the youth in our state.
HALL OF FAME AWARD - $250,000 & UP
The Basketball Museum of Illinois will have a total of 11 Galleries. The Theater, The Court, and the lnteractives will require a donation of $500,000. The other nine of the 11 Galleries will require a donation of $250,000 and include:
- Illinois Basketball Today
- Hall of Fame
CHAMPIONS FOR ILLINOIS BASKETBALL - $100,000-$249,999
AMBASSADORS FOR ILLINOIS BASKETBALL- $50,000-$99,999
INSPIRATIONAL DONOR FOR ILLINOIS BASKETBALL - $25,000-$49,999
ILLINOIS BASKETBALL TEAM PLAYER AWARD - $5000-$24,999
ENDOWMENT PLAYER FOR ILLINOIS BASKETBALL- Any Amount
If you are interested in any level of museum sponsorship, please contact us using the information below:
IBCA Basketball Museum of Illinois
P.O. Box 8004
Elburn, Illinois 60119
Phone: (312) 501-5174